Sunday, March 02, 2008

TZP magic

There was gratitude, there was emotion, there was fun, there was innocence, there was caring, there was helplessness, there was anger, there was concern, there was bitterness, there was even humiliation but there was no pity! Instead there was empathy... and that brought out the film as a sheer magic on the screen... Taare Zameen Par. Even after the movie ended, my legs were just refusing to get up and leave the theater. Not just me, there were quite many like me, I realized, that too after so many weeks that the movie has been running successfully. Felt something similar with Rang De Basanthi before. There is enough already discussed about this wonderful piece, but this one was just for my own record!

1 Comments:

At 2:37 AM, May 08, 2008, Blogger Skely said...

Are you still dumbstruck by TZP Magic?

If so, please come out of it, and do post some articles...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home