Monday, November 12, 2007

Am I more mature?

I no more have friends around me
as much as a couple of years ago;
I no more listen to songs
and get soaked by the music...
I no more imagine drinking the dusk
and feeling beautiful inside!
Have I become more mature?

My world no more
revolves around me;
I worry more about future
than relishing the present...
My brain is clogged
with work, time and money!
Have I become more mature?

Should-do and have-to
weigh heavier than want-to;
I count moments no more
and the days fill faster into years...
All that was precious to me once
have turned kiddish in every sense!
Have I become more mature?

If this is maturing - it sucks, really!

2 Comments:

At 10:52 PM, December 29, 2008, Blogger Vasudha said...

Hey DD ...too good and so true

 
At 7:22 AM, December 30, 2008, Blogger DD said...

Hey Vasudha! welcome to my space :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home