Wednesday, September 06, 2006

A want...

















I want to fly...
To breathe in freshness
To discover my lightness
To touch the sky
and measure it's rise!

I want to fly...
To sail and dive
To soar and glide
To cut the clouds
with my wings so wide!

I want to fly...
In the morning brightness
As a point in vastness
Smiling to the sun
for it's warm kindness...

I want to fly...
With wind leading the way
And my dress fluttering with gay
To wonder at the land
from a point so away!

I want to fly...
To explore new worlds
To find new homes
To bring down to earth
all new hopes!

3 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, September 06, 2006, Blogger Skely said...

you want to fly? Check the following links..

www.spicejet.com
www.airdeccan.net
www.airsahara.net
www.jetairways.com
www.airindia.com
www.flykingfisher.com
www.goair.in

 
At 9:26 PM, September 06, 2006, Blogger DD said...

hahahaaa... Skely! missed your comments... good to see you back to form!! :D

btw there is good offer with goair currently... so wud go with that! ;)

 
At 6:47 AM, September 15, 2006, Blogger DD said...

Sometimes I do like spams... they increase my comments count!! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home