Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Quick blindness..

Here's a post after long... may be a filler kind, but feels so good to me afterall!

I could'nt believe yet that I dint have a minute for myself all this while! Oh, life sometimes decides to take you for a vacation from yourself... lifting you off the ground, tossing plans and activities at you, making people run around you and soon you are blinded momentorily by the mere pace of it! You get this done, get that fixed, go here, reach there, find people, run around, finish things... loads of work done but no time to feel all of it. But that was fun too, I mean, the change in pace.

And after this rollercoaster ride, when you land and feel the firmness of time... tasting the flow, slow and steady... it feels really........ phew!!!


3 Comments:

At 5:27 AM, July 20, 2006, Blogger ck said...

I hear you DD, I like your expression 'Life takes you for a vacation from yourself'. pretty neat!

so glad to see you back in full form. keep posting

 
At 2:18 AM, July 24, 2006, Blogger DD said...

hey CK! so happy to see your comments...
"Full form"? Hmm, I guess so! :)

 
At 3:48 PM, February 02, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Literature on solar crop dryers Retard ultram At26t corded phone answering machine 1818 block drives paving driveway design computer trays Order phendimetrazine mg on line http://www.vicodin-online.info/Vicodinlongtermsideeffects.html Bluetooth+cell+phone+headset http://www.2001-2-2-chevy-cavalier-wont-stay-running.info/jogging_suits.html 3145 computer temperature data logger Fenarali shoes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home