Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Discovered something nice!

I've been using Gmail for quite a few months now but this is the first time I ever opened the Trash or Spam folders. And there is something interesting I found today! Have you noticed the Web Clips that appear whenever Inbox is opened? To spot it exactly, you can find it just above the buttons & "More Actions" drop down. You can even set the preferences of these RSS feeds in your Gmail Settings.

But there is something different with Trash and Spam folders. Trash has "Recycling Facts" listed out there and Spam has "Spam Recipies" both of which I found as really cool! And the Sponsored links section that hangs towards your right is another thing worth noting- AdSense! Depending on the core topic of your message, the links are listed. The list changes with every message you open! And all that in lightning speed :) Way to go, gooooogle!

I found this very cool site when I stumbled on exactly this part of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home