Monday, December 19, 2005

So, what has been keeping me busy?

Well, I had been clearing my inbox that had accumulated, unread mails right from the time I had gone on sick-vacation. phew! And that coupled with frequent crashes of the Thunderbird mail client 1.0.6 showing some ghostly "memory referencing" error! Just then I was told about a Firefox browser extension "Stumble upon"... only to find out my Firefox was not installing any new themes or extensions... Hmm, something majorly screwed up with either my system or with Mozilla.

Now I've upgraded both the browser and mail client to 1.5 version :) And tried out some new extensions on both... Nice time I should say. One click to remove duplicate mails, some nice icons showing up on the actions menu, one click to check gmails... and yeah, the "Stumble upon"... to discover new sites, new information, to keep you hooked... way too cool for ultimate timepass.

5 Comments:

At 10:48 PM, December 19, 2005, Blogger Krish said...

Firefox and Mozilla Rocks....GTalk rocks too...I had been telling you to buy yourselves a Mike...hope u heed to that request too soon!:)

 
At 12:48 AM, December 20, 2005, Blogger Skely said...

Good timepass, but what you don't realize is that this will not help you in the longer run..

Now you cannot waste time to remove duplicate mails etc.. You will have more spare time which means even more vetti time.

 
At 2:19 AM, December 20, 2005, Blogger DD said...

Krish, what to do, I don't have the privilege to beg-borrow-steal the mike-headfone from a fellow cubicle-mate as you do!! :P

Skely, I donot waste my time doing such mundane jobs. I always spend my time creatively, even if it is timepass! ;)

 
At 8:27 AM, December 20, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cleaning up things...ya, may be the right thing to do towards end of the year...

 
At 6:03 AM, December 23, 2005, Blogger Skely said...

cleaning the stuffs still keeping you busy??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home