Tuesday, December 06, 2005

2006 Resolute Declarations

Tagged by Chells!

The word "Resolution" has somehow, so implicitly, got this dragging along with it that "Resolutions are meant to be broken!" Hmm, now that someone did really ask me on my resolute declarations, why shouldn't I give it a serious try rather than faking myself with all excuses? So, here are all what I could think of for 2006.

* Cook my own food (ofcourse, without hurting myself :P )
* Be alive in blogosphere
* Read more, write more and speak more on more (think more?)
* Learn swimming and flute

Will keep this list updated when I comeup with more 'to-do's or still better, when I achieve something :)

So, anybody interested in continuing this chain, can do so. Lemme not explicitly tag anyone this time.

6 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, December 07, 2005, Blogger ck said...

DD, I am glad you selected flute, while so many folks are going after guitar or piano or something...

I like flute. Its soft and emotional. Good luck

 
At 8:01 PM, December 07, 2005, Blogger Anuradha Sridharan said...

DD, flute is there in my list of goals as well. But people say that it's very difficult to get a flute teacher. Do let me know how you plan to learn. I would love to learn flute, my favourite musical instrument. :-)

 
At 1:57 AM, December 08, 2005, Blogger DD said...

Hey CK, I love flute! :)

Anu... is it that difficult!! :( Hmm... now I'm thinking which other instrument to learn if flute idea flops!

 
At 5:33 AM, December 08, 2005, Blogger Anuradha Sridharan said...

DD, I love flute too. I have a flute at home and I try to play some film tunes. You can find out from Chells how I play it ;-) I have a bunch of Hariprasad Chaurasia cassettes. When I hear them, I feel a lot at peace. I also love Naveen's (Rahman's flute player) tunes.Who is your favourite flute musician?

 
At 8:20 AM, December 08, 2005, Blogger DD said...

Ayyooo Anu! En matter-e vera!! The only flute artist I know is Lord Krishna :) All I know about flute is, it feels so close to heart whenever I hear it played. :D

 
At 9:43 PM, December 08, 2005, Blogger Skely said...

good one DD...

"The only flute artist I know is Lord Krishna :)"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home