Monday, November 14, 2005

Me


From yellow to orange to red
Flowers held in a single basket
Some dark and some of light shade
My life I see as a bouquet.

Moments of remembrance galore
Bright and dull - these moments.
The variety in me I adore
Like the rhythms of sonnets!

Every color adds to the richness
So does every fragrance of the bunch!
Every facet adds to my abundance
Thats bout me pretty much!

Thanks Gandhi for tagging me... I just enjoyed doing this one :-)

Now lemme tag these guys... Anupama, Krish and CK!

8 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, November 15, 2005, Blogger ck said...

awesome!!

 
At 12:10 PM, November 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!!!
Wish I had written a poem for my post too..

 
At 10:59 PM, November 15, 2005, Blogger DD said...

CK, thanks :)
VJ... wish granted. Write one on yourself now! :)

 
At 2:13 AM, November 20, 2005, Blogger abc said...

DD,
Can you write for me as well -;)

 
At 6:51 AM, November 23, 2005, Blogger Anuradha Sridharan said...

Good one, especially liked the sentence
"Every facet adds to my abundance"

Hoping to read more poems in ur blog,DD.

 
At 9:00 PM, November 23, 2005, Blogger DD said...

prof, dont be this lazy! :-)
anu, thanx. sure, keep checking!

 
At 5:21 AM, November 30, 2005, Blogger Krish said...

Tag completed...Phew!

 
At 4:46 AM, March 02, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home