Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Arz kiya hai...

Neend khoyi- mein
chane khoyi;
Yahan thak ki - saans
lena bhi bhool gayi...

Kuch khaa na paayi
kuch pee na sakhi - ab
bolun to kya bolun
haal jo bhi meri...

Usse jaake poocho
jisne kiya hai aisi -
Aur koi nahi yaaron, wahi
Sardi, zukhaam aur khaansi!

Translation in English:
I lost my sleep and peace;
I even forgot to breath!
I'm unable to eat or drink anything-
now what will I say about my condition?
Go and ask the one who did this to me...
It's none other than the Cold-fever-cough!


Well, zukhaam is fever rite??? Watever, I got that from "Vicks Vaporub" ad!

7 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, November 02, 2005, Blogger Krish said...

Aiyoo!..En ippadi torture panrae??..Mudhallae Tamil...ippo hindiya?..:P

 
At 5:32 PM, November 03, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love really seems to be in the air now!! Who is the guy DD? ;-)

And, why did u lie in the last line? :-)

It could have been:

Aur koi nahi yaaron, wahi
Jiski yaadein, baatein aur hasi

 
At 7:20 AM, November 04, 2005, Blogger DD said...

Krish, unakku dhaan hindi puriyaadhe, apram enna salippu? Edho enakku therinja naalu vaarthaya vachi kavidhai ezhudhi irukein... paaraatuviyaaa!

Hey VJ, your 'yaadein, baatein aur hasi' line is just too good! See, it dint even occur to me :(( Why dont you attempt a Gujju poem next?

Actually I wanted to write a babbar sher this time! Just trying different things. btw, nobody told me what is 'zukhaam'!

 
At 11:26 AM, November 04, 2005, Blogger abc said...

DD,
Kisne kiya hai ye hal tera,
kya uska bhi hal to behal nahin -:)

Nice one though..

 
At 11:53 AM, November 04, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

irshad irshad!! -Debu(dont have a blog id)

 
At 10:23 PM, November 08, 2005, Blogger DD said...

oye prof, Thanks! Uska haal behaal honahi tha, kyon? :-P

Debu, yeh 'irshad irshad' kya hai?

 
At 3:39 AM, December 08, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your writting is very interesting. This change to the habitual garbage. I like it and will return. Regards
Jeff - jock itch

 

Post a Comment

<< Home