Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I'm tagged too

This seems to me like one of those "soft skills" or "personality development" exercises... Hmm, lemme see how much I can fill in!

1. I like doing these:
1) Connecting with friends/ family
2) Giving surprises
3) Nature Watch
4) Singing (of course along with the radio/ player )
5) Dancing to the beats
6) Visiting new places and getting to know new people
7) Celebrations- for a birthday or festival or anything at all!

2. I'm crazy about
1) Balloons
2) Full moon
3) Almond chocolates/ Cashew burfi
4) Poetry
5) Handicraft- paintings/ embroidery
6) Red rose
7) Flute
8) And ofcourse myself!

3. I wish to learn (to have???)
1) Swimming
2) Carnatic music
3) Flute
4) Glass Painting
5) Free style dance
6) balancing different spheres of life - career/ personal/ family/ social...
7) To speak extempore

4. I say these the most
1) Hayyo hayyo
2) aaie
3) mmm; hmm; ahm (all possible fillers)
4) oh my god
5) chup be
6) nee yein ippidi irukkaie?
7) paradesi (my brother's pet name)

5. I cant
1) Stand people smoking in public
2) Watch any of the sports, live!
3) Play video games
4) Read newspaper fully
5) Solve Crossword puzzles
6) Prepare for any exams the previous day
7) Initiate anything by myself... Starting trouble! :-)

6. Things that attract me to opposite sex
1) Smile
2) Sharp eyes
3) Good Height
4) Casual Dressing
5) Neat hair
6) Loud, clear, strong voice
7) Attitude, style

7. My favorites songs
1) Kaatrinile Varum Geetham (By MS)
2) Chinnanjiru Kiliye (Bharadhiyaar)
3) Kaatril Endhan Geedham (Johny)
4) Eedhedho ennam (Punnagai Mannan)
5) Tanhaayi (DCH)
... And the list grows to cover all songs with nice lyrics!

Actually, I've excluded a few topics and included my own... well, this is one thing I usually do when I donot know the answer... I change the question! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home