Friday, December 02, 2005

Memento - watched it?

Tried reading something through a mirror? How does it feel? The sheer excitement of doing something out of the way! It's the very same I felt watching 'Memento'.

You start with the climax. "Well, whats so different in that?" Yeah, there is... The flow of this film is like rewinding by a few scenes and playing to the point where you started earlier. Once you reach the previous start, you again rewind some more to find how things unfold to reach the latest start. Ultimate thriller, I should say! And the way it ends, oh you gotta see it!!

My brother and me are still debating on whose perception of the story is more logical... more correct :) Heard this happened with almost everyone who saw this movie, so should I call that confusing or flexible or challenging?

PS: Donot remind me of Gajini here.

4 Comments:

At 4:51 AM, December 04, 2005, Blogger Skely said...

Is Asin there in Memento?

 
At 4:01 AM, December 05, 2005, Blogger Krish said...

My brother and me are still debating on whose perception of the story is more logical... more correct :) Heard this happened with almost everyone who saw this movie, so should I call that confusing or flexible or challenging?
Thts why I didnt see it..

BTW, Skely, dont you think Asin had put on some weight in this film?...I asked the same to some of my frnds here..but none thinks so..may be my eyes had gone bad!..

 
At 8:16 AM, December 05, 2005, Blogger DD said...

Skely, Asin hasnt yet gone to hollywood.
Krish, next you would say 9dhara has puton weight! Definitely your eyes have gone bad, no doubt.

I've seen the move 3 times now, and every time I see it, I get find new details, new information... it's just amazing! :D

 
At 5:42 AM, February 07, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Abreva denavir same time valtrex Saab 9 5 2.2 tid specification Celebrex over-the-counter substitute From patch smoking stop Aol free mcafee virus protection too downlaod celexa diazepam Active ingredient in allegra 180 allergy medication how long does celexa stay in your system florida online degree schools stock & share price index

 

Post a Comment

<< Home