Friday, December 23, 2005

Funny!

My head is growing heavy every minute, as I stroll through the thickly populated shopping mall doing some urgent purchases for my brother. "It is especially crowded today for the Christmas celebrations" I think. I can't particularly distinguish the reason for my headache... the lack of sleep last night due to a late night movie or the lack of oxygen amidst the crowd or the twisted nerve in my neck creating some strange effect on my head muscles or the hunger pinching my stomach... All that I could say is, I'm uncomfortable and I badly need some diversion. I look at everything possibly happening around me.

A girl of seven or eight years, wearing a long red skirt is walking with her parents. She looks uncomfortable with her tight clothes and adjusts it every second. I see her and she gives me a sorry look. Funny! A man walking in front of me with a mobile sticking to his ears. His shirt is full of roses and leaves... so feminine. Funny! The announcement screams "Mr and Mrs. xxx Please come to xxx reception area as we have found your son!" Funny! I'm inside a shoe store when I suddenly see the crowd stop for a second and then there is concern on everyone's face. The security guard of the shop peeps out of the door and explains to another fellow that a child had slipped and fallen down. I donot get the exact details but he continues to say "What a woman she is? Why does she have a baby when she cannot take care of it?" Funny!

Funny people and funny world... It offers us so much that there is just no time to ponder on our own worries!

5 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, December 24, 2005, Blogger Skely said...

Hmm...

It is really funny to find out which is the exact reason for one's headache.

As far as i am concerned the only reason for a headache to occur, could be because of a pain in your head.


Isn't it funny that "Mr and Mrs.XXX" had to go to XXX reception Area". It would have been normal if the XXX had gone to YYY Area..

Isn't it funny that people feel funny when they make fun of unknown people..

For more such gyans, please do write such funny articles...

 
At 10:07 PM, December 24, 2005, Blogger DD said...

Looks like Skely is in full form! :P

 
At 1:03 AM, December 25, 2005, Blogger Krish said...

Actually, I know of a funny person with a funny incident....this funny person's story is a long one...this funny person has a pitiful brother, whose only job is that of a driver..and this funny person works for a funny company and funnily enough, not even going to the funny office..But the real funny side of this funny story, is that, this funny person thinks, the entire world is funny.

BTw, that was a nice, thought provoking article. I always wonder at your attention to detail!

 
At 2:40 AM, December 25, 2005, Blogger DD said...

ROTFL Very funny comment indeed!
Attention to detail? Ask any Virgo about that.

 
At 2:44 AM, December 27, 2005, Blogger Bijesh said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home