Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Yet another day?

The morning dawns and I feel the freshness in every breath. Every single ray of sun seems to be signs of hope. Hope to life; life as you expect to be. I feel I need company in celebrating this excitement... I switch on the radio immediately, one habit I had left long back since I left my hostel. I hear a beautiful melody... "Chukar mere manko..." Well, I dissolve with the music and the lyrics for those few moments, silently congratulating myself for sheer luck of not missing any bit of the song.

Whose voice is this, that I hear? "Hello Manju aunty!" It's Derius (excuse me for the spelling). One of the oldest, yet hottest RJ and undoubtedly my favorite! Howmany ever programs I used to listen I feel this person manages more elegantly, more naturally and more beautifully than anybody else hosting in Radiocity. You just can't stop laughing for the rest of the ad for his Top 8 at 8 show and finally your heart is not with you when he finishes "Ya baby!"

I run around for the rest of the day with office and house chores to find myself available for almost the end of Top 8 at 8... I've been missing this program too for quite a while. I hear a female voice, so familiar that it immediately rings a bell... it's Sunaina. Gosh! She's back after some 2-3 years!! And the same petty quarrels that she and Derius make to keep the show lively... Till the show ends, I feel myself back in time, in those days in my hostel, in my room, on my bed... and remember anything and everything related to that time! It's so good to indulge oneself in such luxuries... something you missed and surprisingly got back when you least expected! It was yet another day but with a difference- a mild smile on my face when I retire to sleep.

3 Comments:

At 2:11 AM, January 25, 2006, Blogger Skely said...

Is Sunaina back?????????????

She left Radicity just for a year, but the impact. is as if we miss her for 2-3 years...

Good, finally I got one piece of information from your blog.

 
At 12:15 AM, January 26, 2006, Blogger DD said...

I'm honoured, Skely ;)

 
At 7:59 PM, February 04, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Haddock fishing ma richard mullen texas financial advisor Lamborghini doors uk 2006 honda cbr1000r accessories http://www.web-hosting-5.info/Cheap-guidecom-hosting-web.html 2002 honda f4i whole sale subaru performance parts

 

Post a Comment

<< Home