Sunday, February 05, 2006

Oh Friendz...

Vineeth: u there?
Ritesh: Hey Vinny... hows you?
Vineeth: Hmm, pehle yeh bol... why do you ever have a cell? What did you do with it this time? It's saying 'temporarily.. kuch kuch..' when I tried calling you y'day
Ritesh: I had left the phone in my room da
Ritesh: forgot to take it with me
Ritesh: I'm just coming from a refreshing long walk.
Vineeth: achcha? 'refreshing'?? with whom? *wink*
Ritesh: arrrree...
Ritesh: call me around 10... got to go for a meeting now
Ritesh: I have literally no balance left!
Vineeth: balance? woh kabhi rehta tha kya?
Ritesh: *grin*
Ritesh: Oh shit! I forgot to tell you...
Ritesh: I had changed my number to 9XXXX.
Vineeth: So now you change your number and dont even think of informing people...
Vineeth: And everytime I should come and ask you, is it?
Vineeth: *fuming*
Ritesh: Hey hey... sorry yar.. bohot kaam tha! Really forgot!
Ritesh: I'm really sorry...
Ritesh: pls call me at 10 today, will you?
Vineeth: Nahi, why should I call you? I wont.
Ritesh: poda...
Ritesh: me going for a meeting now. Will wait for your call.
Vineeth: okie, get lost
Ritesh: Really da, forgot completely!
Ritesh: okie, bye
Vineeth: If you want, you call up and speak to me. There is not anything that important to talk to you after getting appointments with you... *angry*
Ritesh: Gosh! This is really getting beyond limits...
Ritesh: If somebody says sorry, it should be accepted. Abi maan bhi ja yar!
Vineeth: *straight face*
Ritesh: kitne baar sorry poochraha hun!
Vineeth: If you donot have balance, go to an STD booth and make a call... or better still, beg-borrow-steel a cell from your colleagues or client there!
Ritesh: You donot know it is a god forsaken place... no booths nearby...
Vineeth: It's upto you to be interested. If you go onsite, does that mean you have gone to higher plane?
Ritesh: thats it. I'm not going to speak to you hereafter.
Vineeth: Oh, so you think you have been calling me and speaking to me every single day till now?
Vineeth: * garbled #$^@ *
Ritesh: what?
Ritesh: I can't see the smilie properly. what was it?
Vineeth: Han, tujhe insaan nahi nazar aata hai, smilie kahan se aayegi?
Ritesh: Kya?
Ritesh: It's not my fault... the messenger problem!
Vineeth: Kya baat hai... now you are blaming all your fault on every living and non living things around you!
Vineeth: Just get lost, okie?
Ritesh: me leaving da
Ritesh: will you call me?
Ritesh: will you?
Ritesh: Phuleeeeeeease
Ritesh: hellooooooooooo
Ritesh: please call me da
Vineeth: I cant see what you are typing... guess it's selective blindness!
Ritesh: what the $%@!@ !
Ritesh: I will wait for your call... pleaseeeee...
Ritesh: now I'm already late. got to go
Vineeth: hahahahahhahahaha
Vineeth: kya mazza aaya... chal be, tujhe baksh diya!
Vineeth: will call you, bye! *hearty laugh*
Ritesh: aarrrgggghhhrrrr

6 Comments:

At 12:20 AM, February 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It doesnt seem to be between Ritesh and Vineeth...Rather it seems to me to be between Ritesh and Vineetha!!!!:P

 
At 12:56 AM, February 06, 2006, Blogger DD said...

Anonymous... It can be, but that doesnt matter I guess! :)

 
At 4:22 PM, February 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

first few lines of Ritesh sounded like Skely :-) and i'm sure he could do the second part to any gal... :-)

 
At 7:59 AM, February 07, 2006, Blogger DD said...

Quite a resemblance, VJ! Especially with the motorolla-reliance handset that he had purchased from prof, when prof left India... (well I have my reasons to believe it was not actually 'purchase' but an 'exploitation' of prof's situation then) ;)

 
At 12:18 AM, February 09, 2006, Blogger Skely said...

hello..
Prof exploited the situation...That cheap bugger, took a few grands from me for that hopeless Reliance Set...

 
At 1:14 AM, February 09, 2006, Blogger DD said...

Skely... I remember you struggling with that handset not knowing for days how to attend a call or send sms! And now you are blaming prof & the handset? So bad...

Hey Prof! You better speak up and silence Skely once and for all over this now ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home